We’re excited to celebrate Easter by giving away a special Easter basket delivered to your door, chock full of yummy San Francisco edibles and beautiful Pottery Barn pieces. Want to win this yummy basket, brimming over with delightful treats? Keep reading to find out what’s in the basket, and to learn how to enter to win it.
Our Easter Basket contains:
- Four Cambria mugs in Stone
- A Bunny Salt and Pepper Shaker Set
- The Honey Bunny Embroidered Table Runner
- A Rattan Easter Basket
- A copy of A Platter of Figs by David Tanis, head chef at famed Berkeley restaurant Chez Panisse
- A copy of Tartine by acclaimed pastry chef Elisabeth Prueitt and master baker Chad Robertson
- An assortment of chocolates from San Francisco-based chocolate company Tcho
- Four packages of healthy San Franola Granola
- Three assorted flavors of jam from Emeryville-based artisanal jam makers INNA Jam
- Two packages of coffee from San Francisco-based coffee company Ritual Coffee
Want to win this fabulous Easter basket? Just fill out the form below (you can click here for the official rules). Make sure to also leave a comment and tell us how you’re celebrating Easter this year!
Thank you for reading! This contest is now closed.