- 3 cups of cold milk
- ½ cup of confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Kosher salt
1. Whisk together milk, sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, vanilla and a pinch of salt in medium pan. Cook over medium-high heat, whisking the whole time, until the mixture boils (about 2 minutes).
2. Reduce the heat to medium and keep whisking until thick (about 30 more seconds). Remove from heat.
3. If desired, add in 1 tablespoon of Scotch (like Johnnie Walker Black).
4. Garnish with marshmallows, serve, and savor every sip!