Looking for a fun way to do place cards for your next dinner party? Then steal this adorable DIY from our Lobster Bake PB Party – Sailboat Place cards! Aside from being super simple, this DIY has multiple uses including a cute way to name dishes at a potluck or label a drink station. Below are the steps for how to recreate:
DIY Saileboat Place cards
- Find a small piece of drift wood, around 5-6 inches
- Buy BBQ skewers approximately 6-7 inches long
- Drill a small hole into the driftwood, approximately one-third of the way in to insert the skewer
- Cut a paper square approximately 4×4 inches, fold in half and into a triangle. Write the name of your guest using a marker or paint pen.
- Punch two small holes into the paper sail at opposite ends. Using twine, attach sail to skewer.
And there you have it — an adorable addition to your Lobster Bake table or buffet. Be sure to take a look at the menu and signature cocktail for our Lobster Bake PB Party! In addition, don’t miss all the new additions to our tabletop assortment for Summer!