Hosting a barbecue this coming weekend? Here are our favorite tips for setting the stage. Remember, keep it simple and easy so the party’s guests and food can truly shine!
For easy cleanup, use a paper tablecloth. We like to use a roll of kraft paper for our table. Just tape the paper to the underside of your table to secure.
For easy transportation of condiments, sides and more essential food items, use galvanized pieces, like this Galvanized Metal Medium Catch-All.
- Grocery store or farmer’s market blooms are perfect for the table. If you want to go patriotic, try using red carnations, blue cornflowers and white hydrangeas, or a combination of all three.
- To add a patriotic look to your table, try using red and white and blue and white striped straws. Or hang our Burlap Pendant Banner over the table.
- To avoid messes, especially if kids are at your party, choose shatterproof melamine dishes.
- Don’t forget to light your party so it can continue well into the night! Using a variety of string lights, lanterns and outdoor pendants will ensure the party lasts long after the sun sets.
- And of course, don’t forget all of your grill essentials. Make a list and check it twice for briquettes, hardwood, a chimney, aluminum foil and tools.