If you’re looking for a little something special to spice up your home, look no further than these mirrored accents. These pieces will add sparkle and glamour to any space, and can make your home feel larger and brighter. Here are a few ways to use some of our favorite mirrored accents and accessories throughout your home.
- Peacock Mirror. Hang this stunning mirror over a fireplace to turn your home’s hearth into a focal point. Mix and match metal candlesticks and vases on your mantel to enhance the affect.
- Chantal Table Lamp. The tiny mirrored tiles on this elegant table lamp will bounce light around any room you place it in. Try putting one on your nightstand for a playful nighttime glow.
- Dumont Mirrored Chandelier. A stripe of mirrored tile softens the strong lines of this circular chandelier. Try hanging it in a darkly painted room for a little extra glam when the lights turn on.
- Willow Nesting Tables. Mirror-topped tables with bronze legs give this sophisticated style a slightly rustic undertone. Place a table lamp on top to light up a room instantly.
- Park Mirrored Tower Dresser. This tower dresser can fit into the tightest spaces and brighten up the darkest corners of your house. Try sneaking it into a hallway for some unexpected shine.
- Marnie Mirrored Bedside Table. Whether your bedroom style is classic or modern, feminine or eclectic, these mirrored bedside tables can fit right in with the right accessories.
- Etched Mirror Frame. Not ready to fully embrace the trend with mirrored furniture? Start small with a few mirror frames. The etched design gives the stylish material a slightly understated feel.
- Antique Mirror Medium Jewelry Box. This elegant, geometric jewelry box has an antiqued surface treatment that makes the glass look aged and slightly smokey. Place this in a tabletop vignette you want to draw attention to.
- Bevel Mirror. We like to stack these square mirrors on top of each other or in grids. Light reflects off of the beveled edges, making your home feel bigger and brighter.
Tell us: How do you use mirrors in your home? Share your thoughts in the Comments section below.