What does the fox say? This silly song became an internet phenomenon when it took over all of our news feeds this fall. Despite the wild video and the catchy tune, no one seems to actually know what the fox says. However, that doesn’t make our Winter Fox Pillow any less charming.
In honor of the internet’s new favorite song, we’re giving away one Winter Fox Pillow to a lucky winner! Simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page, and we’ll select a winner.
Official rules can be found here.
Thank you for entering. This contest is now closed.
If you’re looking for a little something special to spice up your home, look no further than these mirrored accents. These pieces will add sparkle and glamour to any space, and can make your home feel larger and brighter. Here are a few ways to use some of our favorite mirrored accents and accessories throughout your home.
- Peacock Mirror. Hang this stunning mirror over a fireplace to turn your home’s hearth into a focal point. Mix and match metal candlesticks and vases on your mantel to enhance the affect.
- Chantal Table Lamp. The tiny mirrored tiles on this elegant table lamp will bounce light around any room you place it in. Try putting one on your nightstand for a playful nighttime glow.
- Dumont Mirrored Chandelier. A stripe of mirrored tile softens the strong lines of this circular chandelier. Try hanging it in a darkly painted room for a little extra glam when the lights turn on.
- Willow Nesting Tables. Mirror-topped tables with bronze legs give this sophisticated style a slightly rustic undertone. Place a table lamp on top to light up a room instantly.
- Park Mirrored Tower Dresser. This tower dresser can fit into the tightest spaces and brighten up the darkest corners of your house. Try sneaking it into a hallway for some unexpected shine.
- Marnie Mirrored Bedside Table. Whether your bedroom style is classic or modern, feminine or eclectic, these mirrored bedside tables can fit right in with the right accessories.
- Etched Mirror Frame. Not ready to fully embrace the trend with mirrored furniture? Start small with a few mirror frames. The etched design gives the stylish material a slightly understated feel.
- Antique Mirror Medium Jewelry Box. This elegant, geometric jewelry box has an antiqued surface treatment that makes the glass look aged and slightly smokey. Place this in a tabletop vignette you want to draw attention to.
- Bevel Mirror. We like to stack these square mirrors on top of each other or in grids. Light reflects off of the beveled edges, making your home feel bigger and brighter.
Tell us: How do you use mirrors in your home? Share your thoughts in the Comments section below.
Happy Thanksgiving, from our home to yours.
Wishing you all a safe, happy and warm holiday!
Are you celebrating Hanukkah this year? Whether you’re hosting a party or attending one with family and friends, these exquisite home accessories and tableware make excellent gifts for any Hanukkah get-together. Pair these items together for thoughtful, elegant gifts that make any home or party more beautiful.
1. Star of David Branch Serving Platter plus Mini Iced Hanukkah Cookies
Heading to someone else’s party? Wrap up a plate of colorful Hanukkah-themed cookies on an elegant platter for a hostess gift that can be used right away.
2. Mercury Glass Menorah plus Hanukkah Tapers
A timeless menorah in a classic finish is a worthy present for a special loved one in your life. Don’t forget to bring Hanukkah candles, too!
3. Hanukkah Plates plus Hanukkah Dreidel Crewel Embroidered Pillow
Give the gift of a festive home to your loved ones this Hanukkah with patterned plates and pillows that commemorate the season.
4. Modernist Menorah plus PB Hand Dipped Taper Candles
A unique menorah coupled with long, tapered candles suits the more modern home’s Hanukkah decor perfectly.
Tell us: How are you celebrating Hanukkah this year? What do you plan to give to your family and friends?
More: See our “Celebrate Hanukkah” board on Pinterest for more Hanukkah home decor inspiration.
Thanksgiving leftovers are a blessing and a curse. Pumpkin pie and mashed potatoes sound great for breakfast the morning after, but come day four of a turkey sandwich lunch, and you’re probably singing a very different tune. Your best bet? Pass some of that deliciousness on to your guests before it goes to waste.
Instead of piling up plain’ ol plastic Tupperware with cold mashed potatoes, turn it into a post-feast take home treat that feels a little more special. These four bloggers came up with clever, DIY packaging that gets extra leftovers out of the house in a surprisingly stylish manner.
1. Kelly Lanza of Studio DIY worked with Striped Cat Studio to design some adorable printables for guests to take home an extra slice (or two) of their favorite pie.
2. Jenny Steffens Hobick of Everyday Occasions stuck to the basics with a simple paper box topped with twine and an elegant label.
3. The elli blog took it a step further and amped up their leftover kit with cute plastic cutlery, a patterned napkin and a to-go cup for coffee or hot cocoa on the drive home.
4. Want to keep your leftovers to yourself? Take a cue from The Garnish Blog, which put a cute (but firm!) warning on their leftover boxes.
How are you getting rid of your leftovers this year? Are you passing them on to friends? Or do you have a favorite recipe for Thanksgiving leftovers? Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments section below!
More: Check out our “Cook Up a Feast” Thanksgiving Pinterest board for more inspiration.
Erica from HonestlyYUM shared these incredible Thanksgiving photos with us, and we’re so inspired by the tableau she’s created. Of course, the addition of some Pottery Barn Gabriella Dinnerware really does help to tie the entire scene together.
Erica notes, “The HonestlyYUM team is unanimous in our fondness of Thanksgiving. Because let’s be honest, is there a better holiday that celebrates gratitude, friends, family and food?! Heartwarming and delectable, what’s not to love?”
Want to get the look? Start with the Gabriella Dinnerware
and layer on your style with color, texture and autumnal details.
Wowed by these photos? There are even more to admire at HonestlyYUM.
This sweet family home is perfect for a busy family, thanks in part to a variety of Pottery Barn pieces. — Apartment Therapy
Need Thanksgiving inspiration? Look no further. — PopSugar Home
8 great placecard ideas. — Country Living
Pumpkin bruschetta perfect for fall gatherings. — Sweet Paul
Mulled apple cider with a secret ingredient. — Gardenista
10 top B&Bs west of the Mississippi. — Sunset
10 tips for a fabulous Thanksgiving feast. — Taste