This week we’ve been celebrating our favorite sleepover treats with Cayla from Pankobunny along with a #PBteenBFFs Giveaway (find out more at the end of this blog!). To continue the fun, we wanted to share one of Cayla’s favorites; Salted Caramel Puppy Chow. Mmmmm! We agree with her that this is the perfect sleepover recipe because it’s easy to make and it serves 5-6 people. Put on your favorite film, grab your friends and have fun making this delicious snack!
Ingredients (serves 5-6)
– 4 1/2 cups Chex cereal
– 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup dulce de leche caramel
– large pinch of salt
– 2 tbsp unsalted butter
– 1 1/4 cups confectioner’s sugar
– 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Combine the chocolate chips, dulce de leche caramel, salt and butter and microwave for 30 seconds until melted.
2. Pour on top of the Chex cereal, stirring until the cereal is well coated. Pour the puppy chow into a large Ziploc bag and add the powdered sugar. Shake until well coated.
3. Pour the puppy chow onto a baking sheet to cool. Add the butterscotch chips and chocolate chips. Once it has fully cooled, pour the puppy chow into a bowl and enjoy! To watch the tutorial video, click here.
Don’t forget to enter our Sleepover Giveaway that ends THIS FRIDAY! Share an insta-selfie of you and your BFF using #PBteenBFFs for a chance to win sleeping bags, makeup pouches, cozy robes and pillowcases for you and 3 of your friends! (Click here for official rules.) ??
To see more of our DIY recipes, click here.
To shop our Sleepover Accessories, click here.