Roses are red, violets are blue, we love throwing parties and so should you! Can you feel the love in the air, because we sure can. Valentine’s Day is always a fun day to have an excuse to celebrate under the name of L-O-V-E. Making Valentine cards with your kids and getting to eat the candy too, are some of our favorite memories together. What better way to celebrate than with a Valentine’s Day party?
Presentation is everything when it comes to a V-Day party, and there is no such thing as too much pink and red. Luckily, Pottery Barn Kids has plenty of décor to get you through this Valentine’s day. We broke it down for you, so that you don’t have to stress over planning.
- Find a kid-friendly set of table and chairs to have the party. The blush spindle play chair is just the touch of pink your party needs. They pair well with the Carolina grow with you table. It is the perfect size for arts and crafts or eating a Valentine’s day meal! We have a range of tables and chairs for every personality that you can find here.
- Grab some pink and red tableware to incorporate Valentine’s day into your tabletop. All eyes will be on the table, so have fun with it! The “I Heart You” plate is an adorable addition to the table that will catch the kids attention.
- Use chairbackers as Valentine’s boxes so all your little ones can give and receive their sweet Valentines. You can even personalize the chairbackers with their names for an added special touch. The best part of Valentine’s day is giving Valentine’s to friends, and a personalized chairbacker will be the perfect place to receive Valentine’s. It can even be used for many Valentine’s days to come.
- Don’t forget the food! No party is complete without food and beverages. Make it on theme this year with red juice and DIY Valentine shaped cookies because who doesn’t love baking? Incorporating heart shaped food items is always fun for the little ones. Whether it is a heart shaped pizza or heart shaped pancakes, presenting it in a different way is always a must for a themed party! We even have a Gingham heart apron so all the little chefs out there can cook in theme!
- Most importantly, have fun and take lots of pictures!! Share the love with your friends and family this Valentine’s Day.