Every bunny loves a good party, so why not celebrate Easter with friends and family this year? It is a cheerful time of the year, where spring flowers are blooming, and things seem to be more colorful all around. An Easter party should be cheery and incorporate the joyful colors that surround both spring and Easter. If you are needing inspiration on how to entertain the little ones this Easter, Pottery Barn Kids has the perfect items to throw an Easter Bash.
Let’s hop to it, and show you just what you will need to throw an adorable celebration thanks to the help of Royale Ziegler from But First Party!
- Pick a Kid-Friendly Chair and Table combo for your party whether it is inside or outside.
- Create a picture perfect table top for all the fun treats you will be making and consuming during your Easter celebration.
With a wide range of color plates, bowls and silverware, you can personalize the tabletop to fit your color scheme. Pictured is the Eco Rainbow Plates & Bowls and the Aqua Gingham Plate and Riveted Utensils. Shop more of our collection of tabletop items here.
- Don’t forget your furry friends. It is always fun to gift or include your children’s favorite stuffed animals at the table.
- Schedule fun activities throughout the day. An Easter egg hunt is a given, but there are other activities as well that can be fun for the kids. Dyeing eggs or even decorating Easter shaped cookies can be engaging activities that will keep the children entertained.
- No Easter Party is complete without a basket. Give each attendee an Easter-filled basket that can be personalized specially for each child with the option to monogram your basket or liner. Not only will your basket be personalized, but also the items in it.
From a classic Easter celebration to Peter Rabbit to Monique Lhuillier, Pottery Barn Kids wants this Easter to be festive for your little ones. With a range of tabletop, toys, and Easter baskets, this Easter will be a special one for all. Shop our selection of Easter baskets, decor, and toys here.
Hoppy Easter to all!