As the weather continues to cool down, let your little ones invite a few friends for a warm and cozy night in! Here are our five favorite tips for hosting the perfect sleepover.
1. Create a special space. Designate an area that’s ready for fun with a teepee or hanging lights. Make sure to lay the sleeping bags in a cluster or circle so that everyone is included in activities throughout the night.
2. Prepare a plush place for kids to curl up. Whether your little guests will be watching a movie or playing games, make sure there are plenty of pillows, throw blankets and soft seating for an extra cozy evening.
3. Plan a few light snacks for the evening activities. When choosing a sleepover snack, choose something that is healthy and light like Veggie Chips, so that guests don’t have any trouble getting to sleep.
4. Keep extra items on hand. It’s always a good idea to be prepared for any forgotten or lost items like toothbrushes, pajamas or sleeping bags. Create a basket of extra items a few days before the sleepover to be prepared ahead of time.
5. Cook up a mighty breakfast. Greet your sleepover guests with a special breakfast before they head home. Find our favorite recipes over at Design Studio.