As the weather cools off and the leaves begin to change, embrace the fall season for your next celebration! From a back-to-school bash to a fall harvest get-together, we’ve pulled together some of our favorite inspiring party ideas for fall.
1. The Back-To-School Birthday Cake. This chalkboard-inspired cake from A Subtle Revelry is perfect for little learners of any age – we give it an A+!
2. A festive Pine Cone Garland. Bring natural colors from the outdoors in with a rustic, chic garland from The Sweetest Occasion.
3. A glass of Spiced Apple Cider. Cozy up with one of our favorite fall drinks from Classic Play.
4. The Freshest Fall Crafts Wall. We were so inspired by Hart + Sew‘s Fall Wall and think these leaf crafts would be a hit at any kid’s party.
5. DIY Fall Feather Crowns. Give classic party hats a fun fall twist with a feather crown in a variety of fall colors, inspired by MerMag.
Visit Design Studio to see all of our party ideas and crafts!