This summer we’re wild about all things safari style! Your little ones will love setting out on adventures each night with a jungle-themed bedroom so here are our top 5 tips to getting this look in your home.
1. Start with bedding that roars. Our Jungle Safari Sheets and Quilted Bedding make for the perfect colorful addition in any kids room. Have a tiny adventurer? Try our Safari Nursery Bedding.
2. Add stylish storage solutions with a global touch. Woven baskets are great for storing toys or blankets and our Multicolor Abaca Baskets help to bring a fun pop of color.
3. Mix prints and patterns in natural materials. Geo Poufs and Handwoven Dhurries are great for adding texture and visual interest to your space, especially when they’re made of natural materials like wool and cotton.
4. Try layering your textiles. Adding multiple rugs to a space may feel overwhelming, but choosing the right patterns that are unique but still connected (by a color story or texture) help bring that eclectic look together.
5. Go for texture on the walls. Give your room a whole new feel with unexpected textures on the walls! We love the idea of using tactile wallpaper or a DIY finish to bring additional layers to the space.
For more great decorating ideas, browse our articles here or visit potterybarnkids.com to see our summer collections.