We are huge fans of decorating seasonally, so naturally we feel the need to totally deck out our space for Halloween! If you’re like us though, you’d probably prefer a space that looks chicly Halloween rather than spookily Halloween. We’ve got your back on this one! Lucky for us not only are skulls the quintessential Halloween symbol, they also happen to be very in style. Take a look…
1. Try your hand at baking! We are drooling over these adorable skull shaped cookies (you’ll want to snag a cute skull cookie cutter like these).
2. Make your bed festive for the ghoulish holiday with this anything-but-scary Emily & Meritt pillow.
3. We love this country take on skulls by the Junk Gypsies! This cute animal skull is actually a wall hook – perfect for hanging jewelry even after the holiday passes.
4. Having a Halloween party? Try lighting these pretty metallic skull candles!
5. We have been obsessed with these skull bookends for a while now, but October has taken our love for these to a whole new level!
6. If you’re a fan of swapping out your phone case to match the season, we found the perfect one to showcase this Halloween. (Plus, it’s so cute you may just leave it after the spook-fest is over!)
For lots more Halloween inspiration, be sure to head over to our Pinterest page!