Time to make good on that New Year’s organization resolution? We’ve shared some great tips and tricks, but now’s the time to bring it to life. Here are six of our favorite stylish storage pieces and ways to bring them into your home.
1. Find a wall system that works. Low storage like our Cameron System in simply white is both practical and a fresh way to update your space. The easy-to-reach bins make picking up a breeze and a clean white finish gives the perfect palette for bright pops of color.
2. Take a color to the next level with mix and match prints. Classic canvas storage is one of our favorite ways to stay organized and playing with pattern gives your storage new life. Try these essentials in lavender or go bold with orange to minimize clutter in your home.
3. Woven baskets with a touch of sparkle make spaces sophisticated. Natural elements add warmth and handcrafted quality while subtle details like the silver in our Rope Storage bring a touch of glitz.
4. Form meets function with sturdy storage and strong design. Our round wire baskets are inspired by vintage industrial design and have the strength to carry their weight and then some with toys, book and games.
5. Organize and display all at once with hooks or a peg board. Keep belongings in one place and even label each hook with our Chalkboard Peg Rack.
6. The secret to smart storage is varied storage shapes. Both visually interesting and functionally helpful, having storage constructed in useful shapes like our Nursery Canvas Storage is a great way to designate spaces for your stuff.
For more great storage solutions, read about our tips and tricks or start shopping our storage solutions here.
Beautiful ideas! Love them! Greets, Storage Northockendon Ltd.
Great ideas! I want to make something like this at home! All of the ideas are gorgeous! Thanks!
What’s the paint color used in image 1?
We’d be happy to help find that color for you! Please email email@example.com and we will look into that for you.
The Pottery Barn Kids Team