If you checked out yesterday’s post you know that you’re not limited to just trick-or-treating for Halloween. There are tons of great options (you can check out all our ideas here) like staying home for a movie night with friends and family. Of course, a movie night has one critical requirement beyond the perfect movie playlist – the perfect movie snacks! Here are our favorite spooky (but still cute!) treats for All Hallows Eve…
1. These Adorable Peanut Butter Spider Cookies by A Spicy Perspective Blog
2. Use extra candy and snacks to make Halloween Bark by Glorious Treats Blog (this one looks fun to eat and make!).
3. Extra gooey monster eye cookies by Lulina Blog (somehow these feel more cute than spooky!) 🙂
4. These have to be just about the most adorable chocolate covered pretzels we’ve ever seen! Recipe by Fork & Beans.
5. Mummy Hot Dogs, because a party has to have something besides just sweets and candy, right? Recipe available here.
Happy (almost) Halloween! Don’t forget, you can find lots more Halloween ideas on our Pinterest page!