We asked our fans on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to share their design questions with us. Then we asked M. Elodie Froment, PBteen’s resident stylist and vice president of product design! Here’s what she had to say…
- Color. Paint an accent wall in a color you love – and one that coordinates with your bedding.
- Pillows. Show off your personality with pillows that express who you are and what you care about. (Our Sleep Sayings Pillows certainly say a lot about how you feel about sleep!)
- Art. Decorate your walls with art that reflects your style.
- Pin it. Display what you’re loving most right now on a big, stylish pinboard.
- Choose your favorite color to decorate with, then weave it into your shower curtain, towels and storage.
- Personalize your towels and bath accessories with your initials to make sure everyone in the house knows what’s yours.
- Keep your space looking clean and tidy – storage carts and beauty organizers work great.
- Invest in a beauty mirror that lights up. It makes all the difference when applying makeup!
- Paint your walls white. It’s clean and provides a blank canvas to decorate with your favorite wall art.
Q: How many pillows should you have on your bed? – Molly, college student A: That depends on how much time you want to spend making your bed in the morning! I like to start with one or two euros in a fun pattern, followed by two to four standard pillows. Then, I’ll add one or two fun decorative pillows that really make a statement. Thanks, M. Elodie!
What can our experts answer for you? Leave a question below, or tag #AskPBteen on Twitter and Instagram!