In need of some new dishes to add to your fall repertoire this week? Take a page out of our Designer Spotlight Sweet Paul’s magazine — these 10 delicious fall recipes will have your guests (and your family!) asking for thirds in no time.
1. My Turkey Recipe: Perfectly simple for Thanksgiving beginners.
2. Salted Caramel Chocolate Layer Cake: A decadent flourish to end any meal! (Hey, bikini season is over — right?)
3. Sweet Potato Latkes: A luscious but light fall meal — pair with a fresh, green salad!
4. Marzipan Baked Apples: We love this sophisticated, earthy take on a classic baked apple dessert.
5. Braised Short Ribs: Slow cooked and rich in seasoning — this is the ultimate fall entrée.
6. Apple Beignets with Caramel Sauce: Honestly, who can say no to mini doughnuts?
7. Espresso Maple Lacquered Bacon: Need we say more? This could top everything from pancakes to pork roast.
8. Pumpkin Bruschetta: A very autumn-twist on one of our favorite summer appetizers.
9. Mushroom Tart with Sage & Asiago: We love this rustic tart for an easy fall dinner — just buy puff pastry from your local grocery store!
10. Roasted Cauliflower Soup: Take a break from heavy fall stews and treat yourself to this refreshing roasted and blended cauliflower soup this autumn.