This summer, fill your nursery with romantic florals that brighten up the room. Mix it up with a palette of soft pink, lilac, and a pop of green or chartreuse for designer style that your baby can grow with.
1. Cheery polka dots meet vintage-inspired florals in our sweet Savannah Nursery Bedding.
2. Take those first steps outside in a pair of summer sandals.
3. Try a bright twirl top to help stay cool in the warm summer sun.
4. Make a personalized mark in her nursery with some printed letters.
5. Bring color to your nursing glider with a decorative pillow that ties back to the bedding’s palette.
Shop our entire baby collection at potterybarnkids.com.