1. The oh-so-talented Mandy Kellogg of Waiting on Martha (our most recent Designer Spotlight!) took over our Instagram last weekend. We had such a fun time learning about how she celebrates her favorite season: Fall!
2. “Fall to me is COZY,” says Mandy. “Getting all sorts of cozy with my PB chunky knit throw, coffee mug and Just Brew It spoon on this rainy fall day.”
3. “Fall to me means DECORATING. Finding lots of decorating inspiration today at my Lenox Mall Pottery Barn.”
4. “Fall means to me CINNAMON, SPICE and EVERYTHING NICE, including my homemade hot mulled wine. Grab my recipe on the Pottery Barn blog!”
5. “Fall to me means PUMPKINS! Picking up all sorts of fall goodies at the farm today.”
6. “Fall to me means FOOTBALL and FOOD. Prepping the table for a little Sunday football and a lot of homemade chili.”
7. “Fall to me means freshly baked DOUGHNUTS. Fueling up on cinnamon doughnuts and apple fritters while gathering inspiration for a little fall decorating this Sunday.”
8. “Fall to me means PUMPKINS. Oh wait did I already say that? Well these are pink so it doesn’t count. I mean pink pumpkins?!?!”
9. “Fall to me means PLAID. Placing my PB basket, faux pumpkins and vintage plaid blanket on the porch to create a festive cozy welcome.”
Can you help me find out where pottery barn got the photographs on page 43 of their Nov 2014 catalog? We lost our dog Bella 3 years ago, and I really feel like she is the dog in the picture at the top of the page. Any help would be appriciated.