Preeminent hostess and tastemaker Danielle Rollins is the latest entertaining expert to visit Pottery Barn HQ: She’ll be here tomorrow for a Facebook chat at 10am PT to answer all of your questions about planning the perfect celebration! In honor of her visit, we’re giving away five copies of her fantastic new book Soiree: Entertaining with Style.
Want to know why we think you’ll love this book? Check out our top 10 reasons below, and then enter for a chance to win one of five copies of her book.
- Veranda calls Danielle Rollins a “genuine expert—a natural-born entertainer.” You’ll see what the magazine means when you explore the elegant, gorgeous parties in her book.
- Danielle shares parties and resources for pulling off both intimate and incredibly grand parties.
- You’ll get a peek at parties featuring tastemakers like Oscar de la Renta and Lela Rose — how fun is that?
- Prosecco with popsicles: need we say more?
- One great tip from Danielle: make sure to test your cocktails before the party. We agree wholeheartedly.
- The recipes look exquisite. Radish, goat cheese and preserved lemon canapés anyone?
- The florals alone are reason enough to spend hours with this beautiful coffee table book. The pink hydrangeas in the party for Emily Giffin are totally swoon-worthy.
- One party is set in Danielle’s Indian fabric-tented theater room. The pictures and style of this party are absolutely divine.
- Danielle emphasizes guests’ comfort in each of her parties, and shows you how to accommodate that need with style and elegance.
- Looking for inspiration for place cards, table settings, florals and invitations? Danielle Rollins has you covered!
To enter for a chance to win one of five copies of Soiree: Entertaining with Style by Danielle Rollins, simply fill out the form below. (Official rules can be found here.) Good luck, and happy entertaining!
Thank you for reading! This contest is now closed.
I love entertaining with a unexpected surprise or twist for my guests, so I would love this book!
Always looking for unique and different entertaining ideas, would love this book!
Gifted entertaining, like any other success, is probably a combination of inspiration and perspiration. This book certainly appears to provide elegant guest-centered inspirational ideas. The menus and recipes often provide me a few “sweating bullets” moments; would love to have this book’s help! It sounds like a winning combination for the hostess/host and guests alike!
Looks like a great book – esp with summer entertaining season coming upon us and more days and evenings outdoors with friends!
Entertaining is my way of making my friends and family feel appreciated and loved. I also enjoy applying creativity to my table, menu and the little details that make a day special. Should I receive a copy, I would put this book to good use.
I have some major milestones and special occasions to celebrate soon! This book would come in soooo handy! What inspirational ideas!
This book looks beautifully done. My husband and I love entertaining and will be hosting an engagement party for my sister this summer. This book would be a great help in planning for it.
I love hosting parties and get togethers. This looks like a lovely book with great ideas. Always in need of new ideas.
I would like a lot to have a copy of this beautiful book! I am sure that I will use it all the time.