Happy (almost) July 4th! We haven’t been shy about our love for red, white and blue, so it only felt fitting we share a patriotic recipe just in time to cool off for Independence Day! Our friend and blogger Laurel from A Bubbly Life created this charmingly easy recipe to help us beat the heat this July 4th. Here’s how to make ’em…
Coconut Berry Popsicle Recipe
Here is what you’ll need…
- Popsicle molds or little cups
- Press and Seal Wrap or aluminum foil*
- Coconut Water
*If you are using little cups or an ice cube tray, place a sheet of foil down and insert straw. The foil will hold the straw in place.
- Fill each cup with one diced strawberries and a few blueberries (we used 4).
- Crush the fruit with spoon.
- Fill cup with coconut water, leaving some empty space at top to make it easier to remove.
- Layer a sheet of foil on top and insert straw, then freeze.
- Peel off cup and enjoy!
The popsicle is pretty darn healthy (and super refreshing) with no added sugar. If you’re craving a sweeter popsicle you might try adding agave, honey or even a flavored coconut water!
Happy 4th of July! Don’t forget to tag us in your 4th of July adventures by tagging @PBteen #pbteenbucketlist!