We’re excited to celebrate Easter tomorrow – and so is the rest of our Pottery Barn family! Check out Pottery Barn Kids’ blog, Building Blocks, for an adorable DIY that makes jumping jack Easter bunnies – plus, here are some of their favorite tricks for decorating Easter eggs.
Pottery Barn’s blog, Inside & Out, takes a look at these gorgeous DIY centerpieces and decorative Easter Eggs. And don’t forget to whip up a beautiful meal with Pottery Barn’s clever brunch ideas!
Looking for more? Here are some favorites from the past few weeks:
- Peeps bunny place card holders from A Beautiful Mess
- DIY bunny scrunchie from Oh The Lovely Things
- Itty Bitty Paper Mache Easter Baskets from Damask Love
- Dress up your pet! from Valderrama Photography
- Cadbury mini eggs layer cake from The Gunny Sack
#5 is my favorite!