It’s slumber party season! Oh…you’ve never heard of “slumber party season”? Well, it’s the same season where cousins come to visit from out of town and those friends that left for school return to your hometown. This makes for the perfect time to grab a few pals and have a night of holiday movies and catching up! Here is our recipe for the most cheerful, cozy, and wonderful holiday sleepover…
1. Start off by packing a cozy sleeping bag and warm PJs! We have practically been living in these Grinch™ flannel pajamas!!
2. Next plan a white elephant gift exchange. This is our absolute favorite holiday game — everyone brings a gift and exchanges them with someone at random. It can be intimidating to get a gift that can work for anyone, which is why we love bringing these cozy sequin slippers or this adorable travel hair dryer. Perfect for any gal pal at the party plus both are a must when packing for a cozy holiday trip! 😉
3. Find the perfect hot cocoa recipe and add in plenty of marshmallows. Get cozy on the couch and put on a favorite old movie (our favorite is The Grinch!)
4. Catch up over a fresh batch of gingerbread cookies! You may want to make these before the movie so you can enjoy as a part of your movie snacks.
5. Hit the hay! We always bring a sleep mask to ensure we catch all our Zzz’s…so be sure to brings yours for a night of beauty rest!
Tell us YOUR favorite sleepover activities in the comments below! We may just tweet a few faves 😉