A few weeks ago we introduced our amazing Extraordinary Teens! Today we are learning about the extraordinary culinary creations from Payton Pelaez! You may remember Payton from our post last month on Mother’s Day Bark. Did you try out the phenomenal recipe from Payton? Share with us @pbteen and #mypbteendiy 🙂
Payton has been cooking up a storm in the kitchen from an extremely early age. He found his passion in making dessert and opened his own homemade dessert business, Chez Pay, where he delivers fresh desserts to friends and neighbors in San Francisco and donates 20% of his proceeds to charities like The American Red Cross, The Bonnie J Addario Lung Cancer Foundation and Kiva.
We’re so happy to have Payton and his yummy yummy creations among the Extraordinary Teen family. Payton found an incredibly delicious way to give back and he is as sweet as his desserts 🙂 To view all of his delicious desserts click here and order some today!
Fun Facts about Payton
- Favorite Travel Destination – Europe
- Dream College – One on a farm
- Person who inspires him most – Grandma
- Favorite Quote – “Pay now or pay later”
- Favorite childhood movie – Pacific Rim
- Favorite day of the week – Friday
- Favorite place to volunteer – Soup kitchen
- Bedtime – 9:00pm
- How he would take care of the planet – Ride bikes as often as he could and not buy processed things
If Payton was granted three wishes he would ask for the following: for everyone to be happy, for everyone to have help when they need it and for everyone to stay healthy.