A little while ago we gushed about how much we love preppy style — in our room, in our wardrobe, well…just about everywhere. And one preppy little gem we just can’t stop obsessing over is the monogram; cute on jewelry, perfect for personalizing a gift, and great for keeping things straight if you’re headed off to the dorms. Check out a few of our favorite ways to sport your 3 favorite letters…
1. Make it yours — Dorm move-in day is fast approaching and we adore the idea of adding a personal touch to your belongings. This charming pillow cover is the perfect way to add a little something to your new bed.
2. Wear your name on your sleeve — Speaking of keeping it personal, we love how blogger Kelly In The City showed off her fashion sense in this adorable monogrammed button down top. (We especially love the preppy pearls she paired it with!)
3. Give the perfect gift — With summer fast approaching we have graduations galore to attend, and we think there is no better keepsake than a personalized piece of jewelry to gift to a new grad. This pendant is a classic she’ll be able to hold onto for years to come.
4. Carry it — A brightly colored pouch or wallet is a super easy way to freshen up your bag for spring. How cute are these leather pouches with a place for your initial?
5. Protect it — Keep your phone protected from both accidental cracks and accidental swaps with this colorful case.
6. Light up the room — Lastly, the team here at The Stylehouse clearly has a thing for room makeover’s (have you seen our makeover with Lemon Stripes yet?!) so why not swap out a dull lamp with a fab monogrammed one?
Do you love monograms? Show us how you sport them by tagging us on Twitter and Instagram!