Lifestyle blogger and entertaining expert, Julie Blanner of Coordinately Yours teamed up with floral designer, Erin Volante and photographer Kristen Clayville for an afternoon of flower arranging and fun. They showed us step-by-step how to make an arrangement in just about any vessel or vase. Keep reading or follow the link for the full post on Coordinately Yours.
Supplies you’ll need:
Flowers (This DIY shows 4 varieties)
1. Use thin strips of clear tap, create a grid on top. This is a great way to learn as a beginner and no one will know!
2. Remove greenery that will hit below the brim of the vase. Insert your first stem, starting in the middle.
3. Work your way around with that same stem.
4. Add another layer, working in a circular motion continuing to add one variety at a time.
5. Use your vase as a guide to measure for height and snip at an angle.
6. Have fun with it!
Have extra blooms? We love Julie’s tip: Fill bud vases with spare flowers. It’s perfect for bar carts, bathrooms and takeaway bouquets.
You May Also like:
DIY & Concept: Julie Blanner, Coordinately Yours
Floral Designer: Erin Volante
Photographer: Kristen Clayville