Tired of getting the green tongue that usually comes with your food-colored St. Patrick’s Day drink? Hey, we love green beer too — but this year, we’re approaching our March 17th cocktails a little differently. Bring on the Guinness, whiskey and Bailey’s!
All Irish Black & Tan
1. Fill pint glass with 6 oz. Smithwick’s Ale, just over half way.
2. Pour 6 oz. Guinness Draught beer over the back of a spoon into the glass.
3. Stop pouring just short of the rim.
Serving suggestion: Pour this heavy drink into our Schott Zwiesel Pilsner Glasses.
Bushmills® Irish Honey Half and Half
1. Shake 1.5 oz. Bushmills® Irish Honey with 3 oz. fresh lemonade and 3 oz. iced tea.
2. Pour into a glass with ice.
3. Garnish with lemon wedge and mint (optional).
Serving suggestion: Pour this refreshing cocktail into one of our summery Mack Pressed Glasses.
Irish Coffee Drop
1. Mix 1 oz. Bailey’s Original Irish Cream Liqueur with .5 oz. coffee liqueur in a shaker with ice.
2. Strain liquid into a shot glass.
3. Garnish with coffee beans if desired.
Serving suggestion: These tasty shots will be even more fun in our playful St. Bernard Shot Glass.
1. Fill a glass with 3.25 oz. of Guinness Draught in Can.
2. Top off with an equal amount (3.25 oz.) of sparkling wine or champagne.
Serving suggestion: Make an impact with this stunningly dark drink in one of our Schott Zwiesel Taste Flutes.
Bushmills® Whiskey Smash
1. Muddle 2 pieces of lemon with 2-3 mint leaves, water and .75 oz. simple syrup in the bottom of a mixing glass.
2. Add Bushmills® Blended Irish Whiskey, shake and strain into a glass filled with crushed ice.
3. Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve.
Serving suggestion: We love putting this delicious cocktail in our Personalized Mason Jar Mugs.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!