If you’re looking for a simple-yet-sophisticated cocktail for your next gathering, look no further! Master mixologist Colleen Jeffers of cocktail blog GOOD DRINK shares her recipe with us for a fall-tastic Elderflower Apple Cider Punch. Despite being wonderfully easy to make, this seasonal punch will wow partygoers and leave them asking for a refill!
- 3 cups bourbon
- 3 cups apple cider (unfiltered apple juice, not hard or alcoholic cider)
- 1.5 cups elderflower liqueur
- 1 cup fresh squeezed and strained lime juice
1. Combine the bourbon, apple cider, elderflower liqueur, and lime juice in a punch bowl and stir well.
2. To serve, add ice to a glass, then add the cocktail until full.
3. Garnish with apple slices and fall herbs like rosemary or thyme, serve, and enjoy!
- This four ingredient punch is one of the easiest in my arsenal — all you need to do is pour and stir!
- Despite the beginner-level ease of this punch, it still tastes wonderfully complex.
- Elderflower liqueur brightens up the deep, rich flavors of bourbon and apples.
- Cinnamon sticks are another fun addition to play with — they make great drink stirrers!
If our Wood & Glass Punch Bowl isn’t your style, you can let guests serve themselves with our eye-catching Copper Pitcher or our fashionable Bleecker Bar Drink Dispenser, and be sure to have enough glasses on-hand by stocking up on our Santino Recycled Glassware.