Even if it’s still snowing outdoors, you can help spring get a head start in your home. Last week, two of our amazing in-house designers, Brett and Trudy, hosted a live video event to help you refresh your home for spring. [See a recorded version of this live event here.]
The talented duo had some fantastic tips for decorate a coffee table for spring — some of them illustrated in this video!
Want to decorate your coffee table for spring? Keep it simple and stick to a mix of 5 items:
• A decorative box: For storage and height.
• Botanical element (flowers, branches, plants, or even shells and stones): Something organic helps pull the entire look together.
• Books: Stack them horizontally or vertically for visual interest.
• Unique treasures: Mix textures, colors and metals for visual tension. Use something unexpected!
• A tray: Gathering things together in a tray sets them apart and makes them feel special. Plus, it makes it easier to clear the coffee table when company arrives.