You’ve heard about it, and you’ve seen it on Pinterest. But a dream closet only exists, well, in your dreams, right? Wrong! Creating a beautiful, stylish closet is totally possible—and in five easy steps. Have a look!
1. Get organized. Stock up on stylish space savers like these adorable Emily + Meritt Animal Wall Hooks for chic jewelry storage. Also consider something super functional, like Over-The-Door Shoe Storage to keep shoes in their place and not, you know, in a heap on the floor.
2. Make room. Does your closet fit about half your clothes? Consider a closet supplement that doubles as a style statement. How perfect is this Emily + Merrit Wardrobe Rack for displaying pretty dresses?
3. Get clever. Think of ways to make your life easier. Insert daily outfit closet organizers between your hangers to keep your outfits separated out—and to make getting ready a breeze.
4. Store it away. Stash seasonal items in clever storage bins, then swap ‘em out as the seasons change.
5. Get gorgeous. Wall decor isn’t limited to pictures and posters. Frame and display artsy shopping bags from your favorite stores for a fun display that shows your personality. Also, make your lighting fit in with your room’s overall design scheme—it doesn’t get more gorgeous than a fancy chandelier!
What does your dream closet look like? Share your ideas in the comments!
I wish I had the room for a dream closet
I love the days of the week outfit dividers! Here’s another closet tip: if your closet doesn’t have a door, then u can always hang curtains instead of a door. I have a friend who did that & it looks gr8!
Love the framed shopping bags!