Last month, we teamed up with Julia Dzafic, the super-chic girl behind the fashion blog Lemon Stripes to give her home a little refresh. Her updated bedroom made us dream of lazy Saturday mornings spent sleeping in! This month, we caught up with Julia to find out what she keeps in her summer tote – just in time to pack our own for the long 4th of July weekend!
Hey Stylehouse readers, it’s Julia from Lemon Stripes! Every summer, my family spends a lot of time in Martha’s Vineyard. I’ve been going there my whole life, and it feels like home the second I step off the ferry. While we’re there, our main goal is to spend as much time as we can relaxing on the beach together. Here are the essentials I always keep on hand:
- First things first: I pack everything up in my favorite beach bag.
- A personalized towel is a must. I don’t want my sister to steal it!
- This summer, I’m loving these mirrored aviators.
- Sunscreen, obviously. I try to stay away from too many chemicals so I use natural brands. This is my favorite right now.
- Healthy snacks and lots of water to stay energized and hydrated!
- I’m reading The Goldfinch right now, and I can’t wait to dig into it on the beach this weekend!
For even more beach essentials, head to PBteen’s Summer Shop!