We recently shared how inspired we’d been feeling by the fruits of summer, but now that we’ve all just head back to the classroom we’ve found a fresh idea; the butterfly. Just as the butterfly emerges from the cocoon ready to greet the world with new wings — we’re ready to greet this new school year with a few fresh pieces for our room and wardrobe! Here is what’s speaking to us this month…
1 We’re not limiting our back-to-school shopping to just pretty desk accessories and school supplies; we’ve started updating our room as well. We love this butterfly cutout to freshen up our walls!
2. We have gushed about our love of pretty prints (we love polka dots and chevron), but our socks were fully knocked off when we saw blogger Wendy of Wendy’s Lookbook rocking this gorgeous butterfly print dress.
3. If there is something to celebrate, we’re celebrating it (National Chocolate Day, anyone?) so we’re not missing the opportunity to throw a festive back-to-school party and we adore the butterfly theme blogger Hostess With The Mostess used. How cute are these butterfly sugar cookies?
4. How about a subtle charm to showcase your butterfly love? We’re crushing on this gorgeous Etsy ring.
5. With the new school year you’ll want a cozy space to sit and do your class reading. The Furlicious Butterfly Chair was inspired by butterflies themselves and makes the coziest seat for a dorm room study sesh.
6. We love a good download! This sweet butterfly background from This Is Glamourous has our hearts a-flutter 😉
Are you loving the butterfly trend, too? Show us! Tag your fav butterfly things on Instagram @PBteen.
Hi! I was wondering what paint color is on the walls here? Thanks!
Hi, I was wondering what paint color is on the walls here? Thanks!