There’s nothing like a sweet summer gathering in the name of love. From string lights to popsicle, we’ve rounded up our 6 favorite ways to celebrate and decorate the summer wedding season.
1. Serve Popsicles & Prosecco: Let guests cool down with this tasty drink — store bought popsicles suddenly look ultra chic placed in wine glasses with prosecco.
2. String Lights: When the sun goes down, it’s time to set the mood for the evening.
3. Flower Favors: Place Bud vases or miniature milk bottles at each setting — they’ll look beautiful on the table sweet little favor for guests to take with them.
4. A Slice of Heaven: Fill our drink dispensers with sliced up oranges and lemons with water and ice. Guests can serve themselves and cool down on a warm day.
5. Light The Way: Lanterns are beautiful decor element to any summer wedding. Fill vase filler or flickering candles for a look that’s all aglow.
6. Add Fresh Blooms: Make a simple cake stunning with fresh flowers cascading down the side.
Photography & Sources:
Champagne Popsicles: Southern Living
Drink Dispensers: Steve Steinhardt Fine Art Photography
Cake: Ashlee Raubach