If your toddler is starting to crawl or walk, it’s a perfect time to start designing a playroom just for them! Here are 10 simple design ideas to create the perfect ocean-themed space for your little ones to explore!
Enter our Fin-tastic Giveaway for a chance to win select items from this checklist!
1. When play spaces are part of a larger room, keep your storage fun, attractive and easily accessible.
3. Count the bubbles as they pop! These adorable ocean themed bubble squirties are a fun way to teach your little one how to count. Click HERE to enter our Fin-tastic Giveaway for a chance to win them!
4. This PBK customer favorite is the best chair in the house giving your little one a special spot that’s just for them to read, play and relax.
5. Our Grow With You activity table is the perfect height for a little one to play and color their favorite sharks!
6. Soft lighting creates a calm and peaceful environment for any playroom and gives the best spark for evening playtime!
7. Our cozy shark critter wrap makes bath time fun but it can also serve as a fun costume to wear while reading their favorite shark books. Click HERE to enter our Fin-tastic Giveaway for a chance to win them!
8. Colorful floating seahorses caption the perfect ocean theme and will create a refreshing and playful charm to any playroom!
9. If your kid is interested in ocean life — and not just sharks — First Big Book of the Ocean from National Geographic Kids is a fantastic introduction to all things under the sea. Click HERE to enter our Fin-tastic Giveaway for a chance to win a copy!
10. This nicely illustrated book, Sharks! is perfect for beginning readers who are looking to do some independent reading about their favorite sea creatures. Click HERE to enter our Fin-tastic Giveaway for a chance to win a copy!
Brightly features book recommendations for every age and stage, reading tips and insights, seasonal inspirations, author essays, contests, gift guides, and more.
For more playroom design ideas from Pottery Barn Kids, click HERE!