When our thoughts turn to fall, we start to daydream about quick paddles around a placid fall lake or a meandering river, ideally from the pier at a lakehouse. While we don’t have a weekend trip booked quite yet, it’s never too early to start a checklist of must-have accessories to make the trip worthwhile. Here, we’re sharing some of our favorites.
From top left,
- Light up the path to the pier after dark with pairs of the Camden Lanterns.
- Keep your toes dry thanks to a pair of classic Bean Boots.
- Ward off autumn chills with this Bristol Duffle Wool Coat.
- Go for classic paddling style with the Old Town Camper Canoe.
- Set up a pair of Surrey Chairs on your pier for watching the sunset after your paddle.
- Stay cozy next to your sweetheart under our Banded Knit Throw.
Do you have any canoe trips planned for your fall season? Tell us about your favorite destination in the comments!