It’s easy to fall in love with Pinterest, and now we’re giving you even more of a reason to adore the site. Our First Look Pinterest Giveaway gives you the opportunity to win one of six gift cards, with a $500 gift card as the grand prize. Want to learn how to enter? Just keep reading.
To enter, just follow these simple steps.
- Follow Pottery Barn on Pinterest.
- Pin one or more of our favorites from the First Look board.
- Fill out this form and click submit.
We can’t wait to see which products from our First Look board you deem a favorite, too. Happy pinning and good luck!
Our Pinterest love affair is still going strong, and this week we’re obsessing over all of the amazing egg decorating ideas in our Happy Easter Pinterest board.While there are plenty of adorable ideas in the Pinterest board (as well as colors other than pink), these blush-colored orbs are really speaking to us this week.
From left to right,
- These German Easter Eggs from Pottery Barn are perfect for so many Easter decorating needs. Use them as part of a place card for an Easter brunch, or fill a hurricane vase with them for a centerpiece on that table. Use them as part of a mantel decorating moment, or add them to topiaries outside your door. We could go on and on — they’re that adorable!
- Leave it to Martha Stewart to create these chic, nature-inspired eggs. We love how they’ve been staged on different white egg cups, too. You can get all of the decorations for this botanical egg DIY here.
- A Creative Mint shared theses sweet handpainted eggs. Take inspiration from this project and try your hand at painting something similar on your Easter eggs this year.
- Colorblocked. Pink. Gold. Need we say more? These eggs, featured on The Stylish Type, are the peak of chic in our book!
Check out all of the great decorating ideas on our Happy Easter Pinterest board.
Guilty as charged: we can’t stop pinning. This week, we’re excited about our board True Blue, which features decorating ideas, decor moments and stylish food shots all in beautiful, deep shades of blue.
We’re sharing dozens of fun ideas on the Pinterest board True Blue, including these four Pins.
From top left, clockwise:
- This blue bedroom, featured in House to Home, is inspiring us to look to architectural salvage for a headboard alternative. The gorgeous shibori throw adds a beautiful deep blue feature to this room.
- Blue on blue on blue: this plate vignette from Souvlaki For the Soul has us craving a berry dessert.
- Our Calista Duvet Cover and Sham are made from a cotton linen bland and feature a bandana-inspired design.
- This still life by Caroline Arber Photography creates a lovely tonal balance between blues and yellows.
Are you decorating with blue in your home? Share your ideas with us in the comments, or let us know what you’re pinning, too!