Lifestyle blogger Julie Blanner of Coordinately Yours knows how to throw a great get together. Today, Blanner shows us how easy it is to host a wine tasting party. We think it’s just perfect for a sweet and simple hen party or just another fabulous Friday night.
1. Choose a wine theme. You can select wines by region, variety, vintage or price.
2. Pour no more than 6 wines. Any more, and you will no longer differentiate the flavors.
3. Cover the wine label. You can download a printable here.
4. Start with the sweetest white and work your way to your driest red.
5. Have your guests take notes.
6. Once the tasting is complete, everyone can indulge in their favorites!
Get The Look:
Beckett Bar Cart, Williams-Sonoma Home
La Crema Wine and other favorites wines
Need more? Follow the link for the full post on Coordinately Yours.