It’s time to break out your punch bowl and mix up one of our favorite festive drinks crafted by Mandy Kellogg Rye from Waiting on Martha! If you’re hosting this year’s holiday party, the Ginny Gin Gin Punch will be the perfect signature drink, made with Tanqueray and Oleo Saccharum. Wait, what’s Oleo Saccharum? Click HERE to find out and get this delicious recipe that’s beloved by all—even those who claim to not like gin-based drinks!
(Photography by Rustic White)
Click here for more tasty cocktail recipes!
Click here to shop our newest barware.
Lifestyle blogger Julie Blanner of Coordinately Yours knows how to throw a great get together. Today, Blanner shows us how easy it is to host a wine tasting party. We think it’s just perfect for a sweet and simple hen party or just another fabulous Friday night.
1. Choose a wine theme. You can select wines by region, variety, vintage or price.
2. Pour no more than 6 wines. Any more, and you will no longer differentiate the flavors.
3. Cover the wine label. You can download a printable here.
4. Start with the sweetest white and work your way to your driest red.
5. Have your guests take notes.
6. Once the tasting is complete, everyone can indulge in their favorites!
Get The Look:
Schott Zwiesel Taste Stemware
Schott Zwiesel Stemless Wine Glasses
Beckett Bar Cart, Williams-Sonoma Home
La Crema Wine and other favorites wines
Need more? Follow the link for the full post on Coordinately Yours.