We’re big Instagram fans, and are always happy to find images from Pottery Barn customers and fans posted through Instagram. If you’re an Instagram fan, too, we’d love it if you followed Pottery Barn on Instagram. Want to share your Pottery Barn favorite finds? Tag your posts with #pbstyle and you might just see your Instagram photo on our blog! Here are a few Pottery Barn Instagram photos from our customers that are wowing us this week.
Instagram user demache17 shared details from her master bath. We love the gray and yellow color scheme!
Hippity hopping down the bunny trail . . . right onto michellesmits‘ sofa.
Instagram user cashcowan wrote, “So I think my new Easter banner is a wee too long. What is a girl to do???#buntingproblems #easter#potterybarn”
We love how missustasty placed her Pottery Barn ceramic bunny on her hearth. She explains, “White Rabbit on guard and chimney gatekeeper.”
Instagram user jenkins showed off photos of her lovely roses and Scroll Tile Rug at her home.
Instagramuser justycornell created a fun bunny tablescape, explaining, “Time to bust out the Spring/Easter decor! Thanks to a few of my favorite stores!” (Find her bunnies here.)
Instagram user keelowitt wrote, “Well… y’all knew this was happening! #ilovechickies”
Want to share your Pottery Barn favorite finds? Tag your posts with #pbstyle and you might just see your Instagram photo on our blog!
For millions of Jewish households, Passover is the time to gather together to commemorate the story of the Exodus, in which the ancient Israelites were freed from slavery in Egypt. Passover begins on the 14th day of the month of Nisan in the Jewish calendar, and Passover seder marks the perfect time to celebrate and observe the Passover story with family and friends over a good meal.
We reached out to a few friends and Pottery Barn fans to hear about their favorite elements of Passover seder. Here’s what they told us:
- “Every Passover I join my family and good friends at my parent’s house as we read the story of Passover and share a beautiful meal together. I always volunteer to set the dining table with beautiful linens and special place settings. This year, I am going to surprise my mother by bringing home a new matzah plate. It will be a perfect addition to our family’s Passover table for years to come.” — Leslie
- “The Afikomen is so much fun. It was great as a kid zooming through the house trying to find it and now it’s great watching my kids and my sisters’ kids hunting around.” — Robin
- “Passover is always my favorite time of year to gather around with my family. This holiday is almost as much about the people sitting around the table as it is about the food you are sharing as everyone brings their own spin to the more traditional classics. It doesn’t matter how old everyone gets, finding the Afikomen is still a childhood tradition that we keep alive within our family. Passover brings out the inner Child in everyone!” — Jacqueline
- “The second night of Passover we had an interfaith seder with friends and family. It was an opportunity for us to share believes with those who were not otherwise familiar with the tradition. We encouraged everyone to taste the elements on the seder plate if they were unfamiliar with them. There was a younger member of the dinner who decided to try the horseradish. We may have mentioned the texture was carrot-like. Well the poor child bit in to it like a carrot. Her face was red and tears welled up but she was otherwise ok. We all were horrified but after she recovered we all laughed about it and still tease her to this day.” — Meg
- “Last year I hosted my first Seder and was so excited to put together the ingredients for the Seder plate. As we approached the part in the Seder when we taste the horseradish root, we all got quite the surprise . . . I had bought ginger root instead of a horseradish root!” — Jenna
To celebrate Passover with our fans, today we’re giving away 10 of our Seder plates. The Pottery Barn Seder Plate was designed to mimic the look of a leafy branch — a family tree branch, if you like, for a special family gathering. For a chance to win one of our Seder Plates, simply fill out the form below by 11:59 pm PT tonight and we’ll pick 10 winners at random. (You can read the official rules here.)
Thank you, this contest is now closed.
To celebrate the holiday, we’re offering 20 Rio Leather Cosmetic Bags to our readers. The Rio Leather Cosmetic Bag is the perfect size to slip in your purse and will hold your favorite lipsticks, brushes, blushes and other daily necessities. The Rio features hand-stitched leather trim and a bright red color — perfect for Valentine’s Day as well as any other day of the year.
Want to win one of the Rio Leather Cosmetic Bags? Simply fill out the form below by 11:59 pm PT tonight and we’ll pick 20 winners at random. (You can read the official rules here.) Good luck and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Thank you, this contest is now closed.