We found the perfect recipe to top off your sleepover party from Pankobunny with an exciting giveaway that ends TODAY (see more at the end of this blog)! We’ve shared a few food recipes this week for a fun DIY activity at your next hosting but we just had to finish off the series with this yummy Frozen Hot Chocolate drink. After you’ve got all your hashtag cookies and puppy chow made, set out these tasty ingredients to finish off your ultimate sleepover party!
Ingredients (serves 2)
– 50g milk chocolate, melted
– 3 tbsp warm milk
– 1/2 cup ice
– 1/2 cup cold milk
– 2 cups chocolate ice cream
– whipped cream
– chocolate sprinkles
1. Mix 50g of melted chocolate with the warm milk until well combined.
2. Pour this into a blender with the ice, cold milk, and ice cream, and pulse until smooth.
3. Pour the frozen hot chocolate into tall glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles!
Click here to watch the tutorial video.
Don’t forget to enter our Sleepover Giveaway that ends THIS FRIDAY! Share an insta-selfie of you and your BFF using #PBteenBFFs for a chance to win sleeping bags, makeup pouches, cozy robes and pillowcases for you and 3 of your friends! (Click here for official rules.) 🍍🍉
Click here to see more of our DIY recipes.