Are you eager for spring? We certainly are! This week, we’re participating in a week’s worth of spring projects and DIYs with five other bloggers (make sure to click through on today’s projects at the bottom of this post). Today, we’re featuring the PB Found Greek Olive Bucket, one of our favorite storage and decorating finds for spring.
We love the Found Greek Olive Bucket in part because it’s so versatile. It can literally find a spot in any room in your house, in a number of roles. We think it’s a natural for adding a new look to your houseplants. Here, we tried it with a money tree.
And here, with a sanseveria.
Rolled tightly, bulky blankets add a pop of color to the Found Greek Olive Bucket.
Here are a few more of our ideas for using this Found Greek Olive Bucket around your house.
- Use it for an update for spring kindling next to your fireplace.
- Roll towels in it and use it in your bathroom.
- Use it in your home office as a stylish trash can.
- Corral cords, chargers and other tech accessories inside it.
- Use it for spring gardening needs: think gloves, seed packets and even seedling six-packs.
- Transfer picnic linens from your dining room to patio inside it for a rustic styling accent.
[portfolio_slideshow size=medium click=openurl exclude= “2041, 2043, 2044, 2045, 2003”]