Have you found your dream sofa? Or are you lusting after a new one? Even if you’ve discovered the perfect couch for your home, there’s more to making it fit in your home than just plunking it onto the carpet. Sofa styling can make just as much of a statement as the sofa itself!
Caitlin Moran, Editorial Director of The Glitter Guide, shared her style secrets for the perfect living room sofa set up with us. Take a look at her 5 tips below!
1. To give a sleek leather couch a touch of femininity, add metallic printed pillows and a cozy rug to warm up the modern furniture.
2. To create a room ideal for conversation, try two similar couches across from each other. This living room set up is perfect for the hostess who is always having friends over.
3. For color lovers, nothing makes a beautiful couch pop like lots of pillows. Easy to change and mix up, pillows are the easiest way to update your room and couch.
4. In a room with masculine details, like brick walls or a large fireplace and visible wood storage, a simple neutral couch with patterned pillows can bring a burst of femininity to the room.The Glitter Guide
5. A cozy velvet couch in a rich jewel tone creates a luxurious look, but still is comfortable enough for lounging around.