The best gifts are the ones that your friends and family don’t even know they want — beautiful and luxurious objects that your loved ones wouldn’t think to buy for themselves, but would make each day just a little bit better.
Interior designer Melanie Coddington took this approach when choosing her favorite Pottery Barn gifts for this holiday season. Take a look at her top 5 picks, below.
1. Bone Inlay Bath Accessories. “Little luxuries for the bath make great gifts.”
3. Gilt Trays. “I love creating little coffee table accessory compositions for my clients in trays like these. The gilt finish on these is quite glam.”
3. Live Olive Leaf & Myrtle Wreath. “This wreath is fresh, natural and understated.”
4. Rustic Luxe™ Linen Napkins. “Linen napkins make the perfect hostess gift. Bring these to a party where the host has rustic meets elegant aesthetic.”
5. Travel Set. “Just pop a sleeping pill, slip on the eye mask and avoid those scratchy airline pillows and blankets. Perfection for a long flight!”
You might also like: Guest Gift Picks: Elegant Holiday Presents from Designer Suzanne Tucker