Happy weekend, everyone! If you’re like us, you’ve had a busy week and maybe sorta kinda forgot to find the perfect Father’s Day gift. Not to worry! We scoped out the absolute cutest (and easiest) Father’s Day DIYs to help you show your pop some love this Sunday. Here’s what’s happening around the blogosphere…
1. We adore this Father’s Day gift bag for the dad with a sweet tooth! The best part (besides being yummy and punny) is that it’s a super-easy, free printable.
2. Similarly, we’re loving this free printable from The Idea Room for the brainiac dad.
3. For a craftable with a big “yum” factor, we suggest this sampler box from Oh Happy Day. Customize it with dad’s favorite treats and snacks.
4. Got the perfect gift, and now just need the perfect card? This one is easy, and you can customize it to create a special message to your dad!
5. Lastly, how about these cute duct tape snack holders from Hostess With The Mostess? Perfect for the fix-it dad – or the dad who likes to snack!
What do you have planned for your dad? Share in the comments below!