Do you want to decorate and throw a fabulous party this Halloween? Are you operating on a tight timeline and an even tighter budget? Fear not: you can still throw a great party. Here are some tips from our in-house entertaining expert, Tony.
- Pick a theme or color palette and stick with it.
- For inexpensive ways to decorate, use elements you already own or can access. If you live in a seasonal area, use dried leaves from a park or your backyard and intersperse them with gourds and pumpkins.
- Add a touch of spookiness with our Halloween snack bowls, which you can use for nuts or little treats.
- For a statement piece, use our lit branches and cover them with spiders, ghosts, or cutouts (bonus: you can use these decorated in a different way for Thanksgiving decor).
- For food at a party, use small, easy finger foods that are half homemade and half store bought and don’t require any cooking.
- For drinks, try punches that are three ingredients for simplicity’s sake. Ginger ale, juice and rum with fruit added to it is a crowd pleaser, and you can keep refilling it throughout the party.
Simple, fun and fabulous! Need more Halloween entertaining inspiration? Check out our Pinterest board, A Spooky Halloween.