Recently, some of our Pottery Barn buyers headed to High Point Market in North Carolina to check out the best in furniture and decor. Along the way, they did a little trend spotting for us as well. Take a look at their list and let us know if you’re trying any of these trends in your home already.
- Tufted upholstery and nailhead trims are trends that are still going strong
- Light and muted furniture and fabric colors
- White washed furniture
- Metal and wood/industrial chic
- Urban living- small spaces initiative
- Sleek recliners
- Leather and mixed material pillows
- Accessory stitching on pillows
- Block prints on wood
- Contrast stitching on leather
- Colored leather
- When it comes to leather, gray is the new brown
How do you use these trends in your home? Are there any new ideas here you’d love to try?
Pictured above: the Pottery Barn Cardiff Tufted Armchair