Hosting a barbecue this coming weekend? Here are our favorite tips for setting the stage. Remember, keep it simple and easy so the party’s guests and food can truly shine!
- For easy cleanup, use a paper tablecloth. We like to use a roll of kraft paper for our table. Just tape the paper to the underside of your table to secure.
- For easy transportation of condiments, sides and more essential food items, use galvanized pieces, like this Galvanized Metal Medium Catch-All.
- Grocery store or farmer’s market blooms are perfect for the table. If you want to go patriotic, try using red carnations, blue cornflowers and white hydrangeas, or a combination of all three.
- To add a patriotic look to your table, try using red and white and blue and white striped straws. Or hang our Burlap Pendant Banner over the table.
- To avoid messes, especially if kids are at your party, choose shatterproof melamine dishes.
- Don’t forget to light your party so it can continue well into the night! Using a variety of string lights, lanterns and outdoor pendants will ensure the party lasts long after the sun sets.
- And of course, don’t forget all of your grill essentials. Make a list and check it twice for briquettes, hardwood, a chimney, aluminum foil and tools.