Adding a tapestry to your space is a fun an easy way to give your room a seasonal #makeovertakeover and turn that blank wall into a colorful accent wall without using any paint or heavy artwork. When you’re ready for your next look, simply fold it up and store it away until next time! Did we mention they are machine washable? One of our favorite new designs is this watercolor Cloud Tapestry that instantly gives any room a scenic view for the daydreamer. Scroll below to for five design ideas to style a tapestry in different spaces. ☁️
1. Our tapestries can be hung both horizontally or vertically. We love how the tapestry creates height in this top floor cottage. It almost looks like the room has a skylight!
2. We must say, little pup is holding quite the pose! Our cloud tapestry is a great way to separate spaces in an apartment and they offer privacy for sleeping or studying. 😴
3. Our favorite thing about this look is how our Capiz Chandelier light is hung front of our Cloud Tapestry to create a coastal serene scene in this bedroom. What a view!
4. Adding a tapestry behind a busy media center is the perfect way to create a holistic vibe. It’s also a solution for brightening up dark furniture and creating contrast with soft and calming hues.
5. A tapestry is also perfect for that first apartment or even your dorm room suite! You can easily create an ultimate dining room setting and/or a themed dinner party for your guests by hanging a tapestry above your dinner table. It can even act as a DIY window in your living room!
Hover the photo above to shop our NEW tapestries designs and instantly update your space with this one easy addition.
Show us your #makeovertakeover on Instagram for a chance to WIN a $200 PBteen gift card!