We really get into the Season of Giving here at Pottery Barn (I mean, have you seen our Gifts of the Day?). With Christmas right around the corner, it was high time for a giveaway. This time, we’re giving away 10 of our Camper Embroidered Lumbar Pillows. This embroidered pillow has a graphic twist on the classic Airstream that almost looks like a vintage postcard. The long shape makes it extra comfy and perfect for cozying up on the couch for a Christmas movie marathon.
Simply enter via the form at the bottom of this post, and we’ll choose 10 lucky winners. You can find the contest rules for this giveaway here.
This contest is now closed. Thanks for entering!
Didn’t have time to read all the posts on Inside & Out this week? Hey, we get it — the holidays are crazy!
We’re here to help you out — catch up here in our Weekly Roundup.
- Tony’s Top 10 Tips: How to Decorate a Beautiful Holiday Home: Our resident entertaining expert reveals his professional tips and tricks for decorating your home during the holidays. (Hint: No holiday home is complete without a touch of faux fur!)
- DIY: How to Make a Gorgeous Holiday Wreath: Blogger and graphic designer Claire of Fellow Fellow guides us through the steps to designing your own beautiful holiday wreath.
- Gifts for Him: A Guide for the Most Impossible to Shop For Guy: Still stuck on what to buy for the special guy in your life? No sweat. Our Gifts for Him guide has you covered.
- 8 Ways to Design the Perfect Holiday Table Setting: Two of our designers tell us how to create a holiday table setting with style, flair and plenty of personality.
- Local Edition: Favorites from the SFMade Holiday Gift Fair: After exploring the local artisans at the SFMade Holiday Gift Fair, we reveal our top picks and tips for gifting and using them in your home.
- Gifts for Her: Gifts for the Beautiful Women in Your Life: Every woman deserves just one, simply beautiful present for Christmas. We round up some Pottery Barn favorites to help you find the perfect present for the women in your life.
Plus: An inspiring interview with Williams-Sonoma CEO Laura Alber in Marie Claire.